These beautiful and unique handmade pine needle baskets from Oaxaca, Mexico are woven entirely from pine needles by indigenous artisans. Each basket smells like the pine forest where they were made and they fill any room with that nostalgic pine needle scent. These baskets are very sturdy and will last for years (while also maintaining their magnificent scent!). The large baskets are perfect for serving bread, tortillas, or fruit, while the smaller baskets are great for holding treasures, knick-knacks, or your keys.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design. If you are buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Dimensions & Style
- Small - 7” diameter (embellished with deep lapiz blue thread)
- Medium - 11” diameter (circular/ loop design)
- Large - 12” diameter (traditional geometric design)
- Extra Large - 13” diameter (traditional geometric design)
Material & Other Information
- Country of Origin: Oaxaca, Mexico
- Handcrafted by a woodworking shop just outside of Oaxaca, Mexico
- Material: Made from Oaxacan Long-Leaf pine needles