Introducing a limited-edition collection of our favorite boho dog ponchos from Baja, featuring bold colorful woven, eco-friendly designs. Dress up your pup with a warm and fashionable mini-version of the famous Baja Ponchos for your furry, four-legged friends.
Put the pep in your pup's step with a handmade Dog Poncho inspired by the culture of rural Baja. Each poncho is hand-cut from authentic serape blankets and made with love. This exclusive outerwear will be sure to bring a little bit of sunny boho Baja into your pet's wardrobe.
- Because they're handmade and authentic, each Baja poncho is special and one of a kind.
- The colors photographed will vary with each order.
- Each poncho is hand-cut from an authentic serape blanket and totally unique.
- Colorful poncho exterior is made with polyester and acrylic, while the inner lining is a cozy Brushed for extra softness.
- Handwoven by Mexican artists on a traditional wooden loom from soft materials in Baja California, Mexico.
- Machine washable in cold water on the delicate cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry.
Be Sure to Measure Your Fur-Baby
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
- Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
- Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
- Length of the body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Please note these sizes run a bit smaller than usual. We don’t advise purchasing this poncho for pups larger than about 50lbs.
If you would like to see a photo of a sample fabric swatch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a photo of what the fabric, colors, textures, etc. look like :D